Saturday, March 12, 2016

movie view mockining jay part 2

Image result for vampires from priest
I have seen this series from the start to the finish i was truly hooked after the first one the second was ok and so on and on now its over and i did enjoy the movies overall i just feel like somethings weren't well thought out . and WTF is up with the mutts when did the vampires from priest move in .
Even though I am nagging I was glad for the closure. But the first one is the best in my opinion
so overall its a must see to finish it and you have to finish it. I hope all you readers will enjoy and comment either way .



Image result for mutts hunger games
THE MUTTS                                                 VAMPIRES


                         BUT COME ON I AM RIGHT ON THIS ONE
well view you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment