Monday, March 21, 2016

Marvel vs DC

I have many thoughts on this subject.I am a fan of both movies and shows and I believe that marvel has better movies but DC has the shows. Below I will make a list. But right now I am gonna rant about something that kinda bothers me I have watched so many shows that DC has put out and I love em why can't they do a movie Arrow is great flash they had smallville which was on for a long time now Gotham is lurking up. Then you have marvels shows I really just get into them I love the movies but the shows fall short.





MOVIES             

   MARVEL                                            
  •  Iron Man                                                                    
  •  The Incredible Hulk                                                        
  •  Iron Man 2 
  •  Thor
  •  Captain America: The First Avenger
  •  Marvel's The avengers / Iron Man 3
  •  Thor: The Dark World
  •  Captain America: The Winter Soldier
  •  Guardians of the Galaxy
  •  Avengers: Age of Ultron
  •  Ant-Man
now everyone of these movies have been huge now to be fair when I talk about DC MOVIES I have not been super fair because I liked the man of steel and the newest batmans pretty much I love them all but people always find something to complain about I liked the green lantern but there was a lot of hate and watchmen was huge hex was great and I am a super hero FAN and marvel has some series that are really good but on Netflix like daredevil I am really excited for the upcoming DAWN OF JUSTICE now this is just part one of this blog I will also be making list of DC movies the good the bad and the ugly I hope you all enjoyed reading this feel free to comment your thoughts 

No comments:

Post a Comment